Wishing Bootsy, Kyle and Mike were still with Cinemassacre

 
The original Cinemassacre crew on a couch together
I definitely miss the old days of Cinemassacre, when Bootsy, Kyle, and Mike were all still with the company.

Think of how amazing things were back then. We really didn't know how good we had it. Back then, we never thought it would end.

The Board James series

I really miss Board James a lot. That was their best series besides AVGN. They really put their heart and souls into those videos.

People always joke and say Bootsy is the king of Cinemassacre... well, they don't say those words exactly, but something similar.

Bootsy just has such a likable personality.

See also

But having all of them together was definitely something special. They just had this chemistry. Like in the Donut Disaster video... that is my favorite Board James.

Fans love Bootsy

Bootsy is so hilarious. He's really what made Board James so good, in my opinion. Even if he just came back, I'd be happy.

But they had their differences. It really sucks because imagine if they had stayed friends and kept making videos.

Cinemassacre drifted apart

It sucks to let business differences get in the way of a true friendship. That's something I wish no one had to go through.

When they started the channel, they had the best intentions. Things were so good.

Where would Cinemassacre be now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment