It's super hot outside! (summer)

 It's summer, guys. It's really, really hot outside. It got up to 90 today. That's plenty hot for me. It makes me miss when the temperature was just kind of mild.

I like mild, cool temperatures the best. Summer is awesome, though, it's just that Missouri summers are SO HOT that it's hard to even go outside in the middle of the day.

Stock photo of a man on the beach
On the beach on a hot summer day

I usually try to wait until nighttime to go outside and drive my car anywhere. I love being inside with the air conditioner going. It's awesome.

I love air conditioning 

I'm so thankful for AC. I really want to get out and do some stuff this summer…but man it's just so hot outside.

It's ok, I don't really get invited to do that many things anyway. I think people assume I will always say no. That isn't the case.

Enjoy summer while it lasts

I just want to enjoy this summer and not take it for granted. I do love summer, but I also love fall and the cool weather. They both have pros and cons. Cool-weather is nice because you can wear hoodies, and I love those.

It's pleasant to have cool weather, but not too cold. I love summer, too, but it's often too hot to really enjoy it. Sometimes you just want the enjoyable, perfect temperature. But it's always either too hot or too cold.

Return to home: http://whitneyblack.blogspot.com

Comments

Click button below to view a random page