I still say "Carole Baskin" all the time

 Even though the "Carole Baskin meme" was last year or whatever, I still say it a lot. It just gets stuck in my head for some reason.

I say it to one of my friends, and they get super annoyed because they're tired of hearing about it. 

Remember this TikTok meme?

For some reason, that meme really makes me laugh...I guess it's just the song…it's really catchy and gets stuck in your head.

Story behind the song

The actual song though is about something that isn't really funny. So I feel guilty when I laugh. I sometimes feel bad when someone gets made into a meme, but they didn't really intend for that. 

Most people never expect to be memes. But I guess you should take your 15 minutes of fame and run with it. 

Also, memes don't ever die, they just keep spreading, so it's okay if it's always stuck in your head!

View another blog post here: https://whitneyblack.blogspot.com/2021/06/its-super-hot-outside.html

Go back to the home page by clicking this link.

UPDATE 2023: 

I don't really hear anyone talking about this meme anymore, but it's still funny to think about. It was one of those fads that didn't really last, like so many viral memes. I love memes and I think they're one of the greatest things ever.

Who knows how many more we'll have over the years. Probably so many. There's a new one every time you turn around!

Comments

Click button below to view a random page