I love watching Mike Matei do Castlevania challenges

 Mike Matei does all these really cool challenges on his Twitch live streams. He mostly does Castlevania challenges for the NES games.

A stock photo of Castlevania
The castle with the moon from Castlevania.

He'll do these really hard challenges like "Castlevania: whip-only challenge, " where he'll play through the entire game with only the whip.

Mike is really skilled

That's a really hard challenge. I just love Castlevania games; they're one of my favorite series of games of all time, and especially on the NES.

His challenges really show how skilled a gamer he is. He puts in a lot of hard work playing these games. 

Nintendo Entertainment System console
An NES gaming console sits against a background.

You can create new games

And the challenges are just really cool because you get so much more out of the games. You can play them over and over and still find new stuff. It's really great.

Mike is just a really entertaining streamer all around. I really love watching his streams for hours and hours; it's so fun.

And he plays retro games, which are my favorite. I'm a retro gamer all the way; I just feel like sometimes they're better games. But some new games are great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment