I drink coffee everyday (and I love it)

 I never really thought about it to this extent, but I drink a lot of coffee. I drink coffee every day. Coffee is one of those things that I don't feel normal if I don't drink it every day. It's one of those things I kind of need to be happy. Well, maybe I don't really need it, but it sure helps a lot.

Man drinking coffee while using laptop
Having coffee is the greatest feeling

I can't imagine my life without coffee

It's so good and puts me in such a great mood. How could anyone not love coffee? That's why I drink coffee every day.

The flavor and the aroma are so great. I love when you make some coffee and the aroma fills your house up. You walk into the kitchen, and you can just smell the coffee brewing. 

I really love that

Coffee also helps me with my stress. I get stressed out very easily. I'm not sure why. But I do know that I have a lot going on in my life sometimes.

A lot of it has to do with YouTube and social media. It's hard to keep up with all that stuff sometimes. Being a YouTuber and blogger can be stressful sometimes. 

There's a lot of pressure to put out new content regularly. 

But I could keep making content about coffee, since it's one of my top 5 favorite beverages that I drink every day.

My daily drinks

Every day I drink coffee, tea, and diet soda. Those are my "go-to" drinks. I think everyone should have drinks they love, so they can stay hydrated. Staying hydrated is definitely important in life. Not everyone loves the taste of coffee, but that's ok.

I realize it's not for everyone. But I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I will drink the good brew every day.

Looking for another post? Check out this post I did about Mr. Beast's Team Seas project.

Comments

Click button below to view a random page