We're in a SUMMER heat wave (blog post)

I know the heat is apparently bad in a lot of places right now. LA for one. But try adding Missouri humidity to it!

We have a special kind of heat here. The "mugginess" makes it feel wayyyy hotter than it actually is. I can stand dry heat, but the humid kind can be very hard to deal with.

But I'm not saying it's not hot in LA...119 is pretty crazy!! Will be praying for ya'll. This summer seems to be hot for pretty much everyone.

I am staying inside for the most part. I walked up to Sonic and got a sweet tea..I needed something to cool off.

I love sweet tea in the summer..nothing like it! This summer has started off great so far! It's going to be an awesome one.

I have to sign my lease again for my apartment here in a week or so. Wish me luck. It's a pretty quick, easy process actually.

Enjoying this Friday..a lot. Hope your Friday and your weekend is awesome too!!! Thanks for reading, please share this post.

Comments

Click button below to view a random page