Focusing more on this blog

 I've been writing here and there on this blog...but I want to try to put out more content. I'm usually so busy with YouTube, that it's hard to find the energy to post here.

But since this is my main blog...I want to try to post more. I want to be as active on here as I am on YouTube. 

Tiles that spell out the word blog
I love blogging

I believe I can do it. I just have to pace myself.

Thankfully, blogging is a lot less stressful than YouTube. Creating videos and editing them and stuff takes a lot of work.

Blogging is enjoyable

Blogging takes work too, but something about it seems less stressful.

Writing is therapeutic for me…so sometimes I enjoy it more than making videos. Blogging is great for just getting things off your chest.

An entire brand

I also just want to keep focusing and building my blog for branding purposes. 

So expect more posts on here from me in the near future!

Comments

Click button below to view a random page