My love affair with diet soda

I've been drinking diet soda every day for a very long time. I know it's not the healthiest thing to drink...but I try to balance it out by drinking a lot of green tea, black tea, and other healthy stuff. I also exercise a ton. I try to keep the ratio of diet soda in my body reasonably low.

A bottle of soda on a table
Soda is amazing

I feel that everything in moderation is the key. But I just love the taste of diet soda, especially in the morning. It's so crisp and carbonated. Definitely has more carbonation than regular soda. 

A LIGHTER DRINK

And it doesn't have the syrupy aftertaste. It's light, and it doesn't weigh you down. Very refreshing…especially on a hot summer day or first thing in the morning when you wake up. It's weird how you do something every day, and it becomes normal...like you can't picture your life without it.

HEALTHIER CHOICES

I need to try to drink coffee or tea for the most part. I feel like diet soda should be more of a "treat" for just some time. 

It's ok to drink soda sometimes and treat yourself, just like with anything in life. The secret is moderation and not overdoing it. I just need to learn to balance things out and not drink so much. Thank God for coffee and tea too.

Comments

Click button below to view a random page