I saw something yesterday that really freaked me out. I am still kind of in shock. I saw an accident where an old woman fell directly on her face on the concrete. ON HER FACE.
I heard her head hit the pavement…it was a loud slap. I ran over to see if she was ok. I was trying to talk to her, but she was just having convulsions.
I heard her head hit the pavement…it was a loud slap. I ran over to see if she was ok. I was trying to talk to her, but she was just having convulsions.
![]() |
| A cartoon man in shock with eyes and mouth wide open. |
I don't think I've ever seen someone have convulsions like that. It was really shocking for me to see.
I didn't know what to do
Thankfully, a bunch of people came over to help and sort of took over the situation.
I'm glad other people were there to help because I didn't know what to do.
I am still in shock. I'm having a really hard time dealing with it. I don't know how to handle it. I've just been trying to take it easy at home and give myself time to try to deal with this.
I was really messed up for a couple of hours after I got home
I am still messed up. I have the image in my head too…that really sucks. I don't want to think about it.
I guess in time I will be ok, but I don't feel very ok right now. I don't even know if she survived or not; that's the sad part.
I guess in time I will be ok, but I don't feel very ok right now. I don't even know if she survived or not; that's the sad part.
UPDATE 2023:
I honestly don't think about the moment that much anymore. I forget about it most of the time, actually. It's funny how time can really heal things. I think I'm probably over the trauma part of it. Or maybe I still have scars, but I just don't think about it much.
Time really does heal all. So give things time; it will get better. And you can't dwell on things. The more time goes by, the more you will heal from things.

No comments:
Post a Comment