Thought Beings - Hazy (my thoughts and song review)

This song is "Hazy" by Thought Beings. This is a truly amazing retro-wave song. There are so many of them I love, but this one is truly amazing. Not to mention, it has Jennifer Connelly in the picture! 

How can you not love her?  


I love how a lot of retro wave videos use her in the video or the image. It's awesome. So fitting for the music.

This is one of those tracks that you just sink into. It really takes you to another place.
Very well composed, and you can tell the artists know what they're doing.

This is a certified retro 80s classic…give it a listen!


I first got into Retrowave around 2012 I think, it was when the movie "Drive" came out. That's a certified classic.

I don't see how anyone couldn't love that movie. 

It's awesome


I got super into Retrowave/Synthwave around 2016.

It's been an amazing journey so far. I really love that music. It makes me so happy. This track is one of my favorites. It's so good.

If you love Retro, check out Hazy by Thought Beings, what an amazing song. I think you'll be happy you gave it a listen. Let us know what you think in the comments.

Comments

Click button below to view a random page