What's considered "selling out"? (making money online)

When it comes to making money online? What would you consider "selling out"? A lot of people think that putting ads on your blog or YouTube videos is selling out.

It's really not. Lots of people make money online from blogging, YouTube, affiliate marketing, and so on.

There's nothing wrong with that. It's a real business for many people. So why do people judge them for that?

I understand some people don't like ads on a website, but realistically, it's commonplace now. Even on YouTube.

Almost every video has ads on it now. People have to make a living. You can't fault them for that. I personally think it's awesome if a blogger is able to make money from it, more power to them!

I don't feel like it's selling out to place ads there. It's just a part of the whole package deal. I don't feel like it takes away from the experience at all in my opinion. 

Comments