Summer update (blog post)

It's been a pretty good summer so far...I'm not complaining. I've had a little bit of depression, but that's normal. My step dad died a couple weeks ago, which was right about a year after my Mom died. So I'm still mourning both of them. It's hard but I'm getting through it.

I'm just trying to relax and enjoy my summer. It's been really hot here, but I'll take that over cold weather. Oh yeah, and I got approved into the YouTube partner program again!

I'm super excited about that.

UPDATE 2022: I still love summer, but in recent months, after this past summer, I realized I'm not as much of a summer person as I thought. 

I still love it, but I realized that I'm more of a cool-weather type of person. Which is why I love fall and winter so much.

Maybe it's because that's when I was born.

Comments