Blogging..break from YouTube :)

I'm "sort of" taking a break from YouTube. I say sort of because, well, I can't really stop YouTube I'm addicted. But I'm mostly laying off of working on my channel and making videos. For now.

I am going to be blogging more. I want to focus more on my blog right now and all that. YouTube and blogging kind of go hand in hand for me.

They are like a great tag-team duo. They compliment each other. My blog is a little more therapeutic maybe..because of the simple fact that it's easier for me to express thoughts in writing.

Sometimes it's hard for me to "fully" open up on video. It's more personal already you know. People watching you and whatnot.

On another note...I have been trying to deal with my mother's death for the last few months. It's been VERY hard.

Some days I hardly do anything. It's really hard for me to talk about her passing. I don't know how to process it or fully deal with it. It's so hard to face.

It doesn't even seem real...like a dream actually. Maybe someday I'll be able to face it..but for now, I'm honestly still in shock, even after a few months.

I'm officially an orphan now. And yes, losing both parents at ANY age means you're an orphan. I don't know how to deal with having both parents gone.

It's so hard. I can't even describe it. I don't know if I'll ever be "fully ok" again. I guess we will see. I am just managing day by day.

I just don't know if I'll ever feel whole and complete again. Death is so hard to deal with. Well anyways enough of that for now, thank you for reading and have an awesome day :)

Comments