Happy Halloween (blog post)

A picture that says happy Halloween
It's that awesome time of year again, and my favorite Holiday! Well that and Christmas. Halloween is here, and you can feel it in the air. It's that time of year when all the ghouls come out to play, and people trick or treat looking for something sweet. AND...horror movies!! My favorite part of Halloween!! I am watching Halloween 2 right now as we speak, and it's Halloween Eve, almost midnight. 

Couldn't think of a more epic way to spend Halloween! I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a mask or anything for tomorrow night, we shall see. Could be fun, as always. I don't know if I'll go anywhere, but at the very least I'm gonna watch horror movies! 

I might even go on a Ghost Hunt since I do love paranormal investigating. It's one of my passions! I'm in a very good mood..and I hope you have an AWESOME HALLOWEEN!! 

Do you love Halloween too? Or Samhain, whatever you like to call it. Leave a comment and let us know how much you love it, we'd love to hear from you.

Comments