It's been rough (and thoughts about blogging more)

Not gonna lie, things have been tough lately. Just have been going through a lot. Somehow I find it in me to just keep going.

That's really all you can do. It's not possible to stay positive all the time, even though I wish it was. It's healthy to have your down times too.

My mother is dying, she is getting worse every day and I don't know how much longer she will be alive. I have mixed feelings about it.

It's just one of those things that I knew would happen someday. My relationship with her wasn't very good over the years.

Anyways I am hoping things will start looking up soon. I do have a lot to be grateful for so I have to appreciate all the blessings I have.

God has been so good to me in so many ways. I'm looking forward to a great 2017! I hope this will be the best summer ever.

I'm going to try to blog more because I believe it's important. I lost my other blog (it got deleted), so this is my main blog now.

It's a lot easier having only one blog. Now I can focus all my effort on this blog! Which is pretty cool if I must say.

Going to try to keep you guys updated. Follow me on Twitter here to stay updated. Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you soon!

Comments